MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh, please, no need to thank me. I'm here to help. You can always count on me. XD

There's a reason I placed that text in my sig, you know. <3

*helps Marisa to stand up*

True, you just recently got your wings...you better practice, but no need to take it too hard. Relax. XD
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Marisa on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Its getting late, I'm gonna have to leave now. Bye~

*manages to fly off without bumping into something XD*

Marisa
Ultimate Teddybear
Ultimate Teddybear

Female Number of posts : 1462
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Ow...OK...

Bye, Marisa! 'Till tomorrow, hopefully! ^^
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by hippietree on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Maybe we should pad the walls so she doesn't hurt herself.
avatar
hippietree
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Female Number of posts : 590
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Yeah, true...but hopefully, she'll get used to this real quick. XD
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by blinq on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:30 pm

or she should stop flying Yanni

blinq
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Female Number of posts : 5626
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 pm

But she's our angel bodyguard!
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by hippietree on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Angel bodyguards have to be able to fly!
avatar
hippietree
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Female Number of posts : 590
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by blinq on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:34 pm

there are angels without wings too.. xD

blinq
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Female Number of posts : 5626
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by hippietree on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:34 pm

But those are wannabes.
Marisa is the real thing!
avatar
hippietree
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Female Number of posts : 590
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:35 pm

.•°٭blinq٭°•. wrote:there are angels without wings too.. xD

...Well, that's true...like the guy in my avatar, he's a wingless angel...

But Marisa liked the wings...I guess she would want to fly. XD
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by blinq on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 pm

hippietree wrote:But those are wannabes.
Marisa is the real thing!
but she can't fly Yanni

blinq
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Female Number of posts : 5626
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:37 pm

.•°٭blinq٭°•. wrote:
hippietree wrote:But those are wannabes.
Marisa is the real thing!
but she can't fly Yanni

:holdit:

She can. I witnessed that. XD
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by hippietree on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:38 pm

I thought the avi guy was just a guy. That likes girls that dress in all red.
She can fly she just bangs into things.
avatar
hippietree
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Female Number of posts : 590
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by blinq on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Aliucon wrote:
.•°٭blinq٭°•. wrote:
hippietree wrote:But those are wannabes.
Marisa is the real thing!
but she can't fly Yanni

:holdit:

She can. I witnessed that. XD
She can't fly WELL

blinq
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Female Number of posts : 5626
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 pm

hippietree wrote:I thought the avi guy was just a guy. That likes girls that dress in all red.
She can fly she just bangs into things.

Bwahahaha. XD
No, he's actually an angel...a Grim Angel, to be exact...
Long story...I may tell you if you're willing to listen.
lol, and I actually like girls that dress in all red. XD
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by blinq on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Aliucon wrote:
hippietree wrote:I thought the avi guy was just a guy. That likes girls that dress in all red.
She can fly she just bangs into things.

Bwahahaha. XD
No, he's actually an angel...a Grim Angel, to be exact...
Long story...I may tell you if you're willing to listen.
lol, and I actually like girls that dress in all red. XD
you can tell me Yanni

blinq
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Female Number of posts : 5626
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by hippietree on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:43 pm

She can't fly WELL
I said that!

Wait I thought you liked girls in blue like Franzy. And tell me too!

CUTCUTCUTCUTCUTknockitoffalready!CUTCUT
avatar
hippietree
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Female Number of posts : 590
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by blinq on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 pm

hippietree wrote:girls in blue like Franzy.
He likes her whip

blinq
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Female Number of posts : 5626
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by hippietree on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Oh so he's in love with a whip.
avatar
hippietree
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Female Number of posts : 590
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Spoiler:
Well, he's part of a two-angel party that has to go to the Sprite's realm (there are the realm of the gods, realm of the sprites, that are like people, and realm of the demons). They have to purge the place because the demons are overrunning Riviera. However, with that, they would have to destroy all Sprites as well. The main character, Ein (<) is one of those angels, but he doesn't think that exterminating all of them is the right thing to do, differently from Ledah, his companion. Then, when they are arriving in Riviera, they confront a fairy that, after losing, kidnaps Ein and wipe his memory out for a while, makes him live with other sprites (for him to understand their reality and all, and be more willing to help them) and then this main characters sets out to defend Riviera from both the demons and the gods.

The reason why he's wingless is that a Grim Angel must sacrifice something precious to him to get his weapon (called Diviner). Ein gives up his wings, while Ledah gives up his emotions.

That's the story in a nutshell.

And what's wrong with liking whips? Larry cries
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by hippietree on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:50 pm

It's an inanimate object.
avatar
hippietree
Professional Hugger
Professional Hugger

Female Number of posts : 590
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:51 pm

hippietree wrote:It's an inanimate object.

I don't love whips, I just like them...and not the same way I like people. x_x"
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by blinq on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Aliucon wrote:
Spoiler:
Well, he's part of a two-angel party that has to go to the Sprite's realm (there are the realm of the gods, realm of the sprites, that are like people, and realm of the demons). They have to purge the place because the demons are overrunning Riviera. However, with that, they would have to destroy all Sprites as well. The main character, Ein (<) is one of those angels, but he doesn't think that exterminating all of them is the right thing to do, differently from Ledah, his companion. Then, when they are arriving in Riviera, they confront a fairy that, after losing, kidnaps Ein and wipe his memory out for a while, makes him live with other sprites (for him to understand their reality and all, and be more willing to help them) and then this main characters sets out to defend Riviera from both the demons and the gods.

The reason why he's wingless is that a Grim Angel must sacrifice something precious to him to get his weapon (called Diviner). Ein gives up his wings, while Ledah gives up his emotions.

That's the story in a nutshell.

And what's wrong with liking whips? Larry cries

:phoenix3: I just said you like it!

blinq
God of Hugs
God of Hugs

Female Number of posts : 5626
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Aliucon on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:53 pm

.•°٭blinq٭°•. wrote:
Aliucon wrote:
Spoiler:
Well, he's part of a two-angel party that has to go to the Sprite's realm (there are the realm of the gods, realm of the sprites, that are like people, and realm of the demons). They have to purge the place because the demons are overrunning Riviera. However, with that, they would have to destroy all Sprites as well. The main character, Ein (<) is one of those angels, but he doesn't think that exterminating all of them is the right thing to do, differently from Ledah, his companion. Then, when they are arriving in Riviera, they confront a fairy that, after losing, kidnaps Ein and wipe his memory out for a while, makes him live with other sprites (for him to understand their reality and all, and be more willing to help them) and then this main characters sets out to defend Riviera from both the demons and the gods.

The reason why he's wingless is that a Grim Angel must sacrifice something precious to him to get his weapon (called Diviner). Ein gives up his wings, while Ledah gives up his emotions.

That's the story in a nutshell.

And what's wrong with liking whips? Larry cries

:phoenix3: I just said you like it!

I know, but it's because hippie must have gotten it wrong... x_x
avatar
Aliucon
Admin

Male Number of posts : 5591
Age : 26
Location : Evading several spellcards
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: MARIIIIIIIIIIIIIISAAAA.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum